ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
sexism is the fact that you can make john watson an animal
you can make him into a cyborg
and nobody has a problem
but as soon as you make him into a woman of color
everyone loses their shit
Sexism AND racism*
Before and after
important harajuku fashion
i love how like
english-speaking people wear east-asian words on their clothes because they can’t read it naturally and it “looks cool”
and east-asian people do the Same Exact Thing with English words
it’s so great
Before They Pass Away | Jimmy Nelson
The purity of humanity exists. It is there in the mountains, the ice fields, the jungle, along the rivers and in the valleys. Jimmy Nelson found the last tribesmen and observed them. He smiled and drank their mysterious brews before taking out his camera. He shared what real people share: vibrations, invisible but palpable. He adjusted his antenna to the same frequency as theirs. As trust grew, a shared understanding of the mission developed: the world must never forget the way things were.
hey finally got to update the comic!
tough finals at school are over only have some tests for school now remember to check the tw list tho…..
paper doll by makoto takahashi
An important point to distinguish…
Very, very important distinction. And the church (or any house of worship or religious tradition part) is entirely optional and very common to just skip it completely. Religion has nothing to do with marriage unless the couple wanting to be married wants it to. It is by no means necessary, nor does it matter which religion does it.
Marriage is a legal status. You can get married by a judge at a courthouse, like my parents did. Religious doctrine has no status to make any decisions about what is and is not a valid legal marriage.